Zira's World Tour

Just a felted monkey diva blogging about her trip around the world.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Zira's Phoenix Tour Day 2

is that creme brulee?


On Tuesday night, Illanna took me to hang out with her knitting friends for Pam's birthday party. Here's a picture of me with Pam- we are partying:

partyin' with pam


I really enjoyed drinking wine with such lovely people. I met Sarah who organized this event. She's wearing the same shirt as Gob wore in season 2 of Arrested Development.

partyin' with sarah


Look at what Melanie did behind my back while I wasn't looking!

bunny ears!


That Melanie... she's a prankster... I also got to see Heather and Michelle's Clapotis. Very beautiful knits... I think I want one too, but I would need to size down the pattern to small monkey size.

it's a clapparty!


When no one was looking, I took a few tortilla chips,

yummm spinach artichokey


and a few sips of wine.

pinot... my favorite!



Hey, I'm allowed! I'm 21 in monkey years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home